Thursday, September 22, 2011

Audrey Hepburn





Obviously by the quote I posted under my blogs name, you can tell I'm a fan of Audrey Hepburn. I've never actually seen any of her movies, but I've read bios on the Internet about her and quotes of things she's said, and from all I've read it seems like she was confident in herself. She felt beautiful, no matter what any one else said. She believed in herself, and her dreams. I look up to her for that. I'm starting to learn that life's not about wishing you were beautiful, it's about knowing it, and owning it. I've lived my life comparing my self to others and wishing I had their eyes or nose. But now I look in the mirror and think, you have something no one else has, be proud of it and embrace it. If God took the time to make you, you must be pretty special then.















--Abby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment