Sunday, October 2, 2011

I have to admit, I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging. I've had a lot go on in the past few weeks. Me and my family recently went to Memphis to go to Graceland, and also went to see the Peabody ducks waddle their way down the "red carpet" at the Peabody hotel.
Anyway, I'm no longer busy and I'm back to blogging! I thought it would be a good time to do a book review like I promised. I have been reading the first book of the series, The House of Night. It's about a girl named Zoe who becomes a vampire and has to go to a school called the house of night. The book is defiantly not as good as I thought it would be, I'm almost done with it and I'm finally starting to get into it. It would not be my first choice to recommend to people. Next book I will be reading is The Help, I'm very excited!





--Abby<3

No comments:

Post a Comment