Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Fall :)




Thought I would do a late night blog before bed, since I have not blogged in awhile. I had a sudden urge to talk about fall, which is probably my favorite season of all time. I love the sweat shirts, bonfires,Halloween and Thanksgiving. But my favorite part is most likely, the clothes. I like the warm colors on a chilly day, and wearing boots. I love my boots. Every night before bed while I read, I light a candle I recently got, and it smells exactly like pumpkin pie. Every time I smell it it's almost like I'm craving fall. I'm not sure how much since that makes, but I don't know of any better ways to describe the feeling.


The fact of the matter is, I love Fall.


























--Abby <3

























No comments:

Post a Comment